Next YIRTG meeting in association with the Institute of Roofing
6pm Tuesday 6th December Bridge Hotel Walshford LS22 5HS
The next Training Group Meeting will be held at the Bridge Hotel, Wetherby and will include brief updates from the Training Group, The Institute of Roofing, the National Federation of Roofing Contractors and the Roofing Industry Alliance.
CDM regulations 2015 and their impact on steel building envelope specification
The main points of discussion are;
• History and background to the CDM Regulations and key principles.
• Role of the HSE and enforcement.
• Key changes implemented in 2015.
• Roles and responsibilities.
• Focus on the Principal Designer and Client Roles.
• Implications for building envelope specification.
• Design phase, construction phase and in use maintenance phase.
• Correct specifications and case studies.
The meeting is expected to close at 8.00 pm and attendees are invited to stay for a Networking Dinner
Contact your training officer, Denise Cherry on 07971 232 645 or email Denise@YIRTG.org.uk with any queries